UK the 51st state of America?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
If you have a choice of being sucked into a EU superstate in which the UK would become a province of Europe or the UK becoming the 51st state of America, which would you choose? I would choose to become American, because we could still speak english,also we could have the death penalty back and life in prison would mean life, but most of all diesel would only be $3.5 a gallon.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
YOU COULD SUE EVERYBODY FOR JUST BEING ALIVE AND LOOKING AT YOU FUNNY :LOL:

How about the States becomes a part of the UK. Oh, we tried that one...!

I did hear that very close to 50% of the US population speak Spanish...so Hablo Espanol?

OR, the other way round they could learn our English and our Polish? ;)

Just for fun why dont we all swop countries every day?
Today could be Brazil, tomorrow say Iraq? who knows what chuckles we'd get out of it? :D

And we'd be going off to fight in illegal wars. Oh, hang on.... :LOL:

I wonder if you consider giving people the option to vote and allowing women to dress the way they want and taking a killer dictator out of the gene pool illegal then of course your against America getting involved in "Europe's war"

When 6 million Jews were slaughtered and several hundred thousand gypsies and others were murdered by a dictator, England sat by watching saying its a Germany problem.

Pol Pot in Cambodia , England sat by and the the Sargent of the British empire decided to become chief dictator of Uganda and millions were killed, England sat by saying its an African problem.

When Chamberlain was waving toilet paper saying peace in our time and was later on bombed, they came crying to America to help in an illegal war AFTER all Germany did NOT attack the USA Japan did .

So we had NO RIGHT to go fight in Europe, our fight was in the Pacific

Now if the USA had not gotten involved and England ended up speaking German who would be left to defend the freedoms of other human beings?

Granted most folks from Britain love the Chamberlain style of selling out their country when dealing with terrorists but the honorable few who feel everyone deserves a chance to be in a democratic freedom loving country

God Bless them the rest can do like Chamberlain and march to your own gallows.

We are at a war that will take more then two generation to win but because people are blinded and or are cowards they like that moron Chamberlain think it will all disappear without intervention of force.

The more countries that are given the right to self govern and pick their leadership the safer and more prosperous the world will be.

Look how rich a country China has become and soon China will be not only the richest country but possibly the worlds biggest super power.

By the way it is a proven fact even with over 30 MILLION (legal) guns in the USA we are still safer then someone walking around the streets of London at night

A licensed citizen owning a gun is not the criminal who is going to hold up a store or do a random shooting.

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO STOP A CRIMINAL FROM OBTAINING A FIREARM

The Germans tried to disarm the French. Jews Held in concentration camps some were known to have killed the Nazi guards and obtain a weapon.

Kill one soldier / police officer or bank guard who has a gun and the criminal will get it use the gun to kill 5 more.

The IRA taught the British about how to use firearms and bombs even with the piece of paper saying " gun free zone" or NO bombing near school yards or no bombing or killings on Sunday

Seems Ireland like the USA just wanted freedom to be self governing something Chamberlain and dictatorship governments were totally against

DISARM then conquer was proven over and over and over BUT Englanders are still brain washed as their government knows how to enslave a country, first disarm the honest citizens as the criminals will not surrender their weapons whether it be a gun or knife or home made bomb.

Wait until the illegals out number the citizens and the new comers start rioting and start rampaging for their fair share of food and housing the good citizen will not be able to fend off the non citizens who did not be so srtupid as to be disarmed.

Wait and see as the games are just starting as the influx increases in the civilized disarmed world.

Look at the crime rate in Oz where a woman was raped by 5 men and they were given a slap on the wrist as the Judge was terrified to give a stiff sentence as he knew what these criminals were capable of

I did hear that very close to 50% of the US population speak Spanish...so Hablo Espanol?

OR, the other way round they could learn our English and our Polish? ;)

Actually I think it is more like 68% speak Spanish and the number is growing

The democrats voted against making English as the official language of America so your guess is as good as mine what will be in the next 10 years

VIVA OPEN Boarders Think of America as another Canada but instead of French we have 6 languages Spanish being numero uno

I wonder if you consider giving people the option to vote and allowing women to dress the way they want and taking a killer dictator out of the gene pool illegal then of course your against America getting involved in "Europe's war"
WMDs as a "justification" for going in there ring any bells? Regardless, who are we in the west to say that our ways are better than those of the ME persuasion? That smacks of arrogance - something you septics have in abundance.

Sponsored Links
Back