UK the 51st state of America?

Sponsored Links
I'd much rather go to Europe, thanks. Italy appeals. I have lived and worked in the states albeit briefly, and while I have no ax(e) to grind about North America, I couldn't live there.

Biiig country, that there Americuh.

Full of septics, unfortunately ;) .

Spain for me.

if we did become great new england of britain wouldnt we have to rename all our football teams?

well for a start it would be soccer.

manchester fireblades

liverpool swarm

nottingham steelers

etc so on and so forth

Sponsored Links
Just a few facts here for our striped chum across the water

1. The British were standing alone against Nazi Germany for over 2 years before you lot got involved. If this country hadn't carried on you lot would also be speaking German.

2. Hitler declared war on the u.s. not the other way around

3. The Russians did most of the fighting and dying to rid Europe of the Nazis. You supplied the equipment, we paid for it, in fact we have only just repaid our war debt to the u.s, the only country to do so and in fact the only country asked so to do. So much for the special relationship.

4.the ira was and is a bunch of murdering criminals supported by yanks wearing green tinted glasses funding the purchase of arms and bombs to 'liberate' the old country, killing i believe over 3000 in the process. An ironical figure close to those killed in new york by another murderous bunch of criminals who are labelled terrorists when americans are killed but freedom fighters when killing members of this countries security forces in cold blood. :evil:

regards

P.S It should be the 'Liverpool Stealers' :D

I wonder if you consider giving people the option to vote and allowing women to dress the way they want and taking a killer dictator out of the gene pool illegal then of course your against America getting involved in "Europe's war"
WMDs as a "justification" for going in there ring any bells? Regardless, who are we in the west to say that our ways are better than those of the ME persuasion? That smacks of arrogance - something you septics have in abundance.

FREEDOM to choose mate as your blokes BEGGED USA to lend you arms so why cant you do in kind to other folks seeking a better life .

All we want is to give people a chance thankfully China because Nixon opened the door is now having one of the biggest construction booms in history and many Chinese people are now self made millionaires and the quality of life has improved.

FREEDOM are alive and well (other then in England) as the citizens in England do not have the rights as the folks just coming in.

With in one generation there will be no more church of England

Amen to that ... How long before all the other religions go as well?

MW

FREEDOM are alive and well (other then in England) as the citizens in England do not have the rights as the folks just coming in.
Pure fantasy
Probably wrong. In Europe the number of people willing to become roman catholic priests and nuns is dropping very very fast though

Amen to that ... How long before all the other religions go as well?

MW

MW as freedom loving countries do not change the laws and pretty quickly then we are all doomed what made England and America so grerat is going to destroy them from with in just look at OZ and see what is going on there and then look at the bloody French and see who is the majority of their prison population

ONE more generation and thats the end of civilation as we knew it

You're not related to Joe-90 at all are you ... You depressing git :LOL:

MW

FREEDOM to choose mate as your blokes BEGGED USA to lend you arms so why cant you do in kind to other folks seeking a better life .
And you didn't lend, you saw an opportunity to make some money out of it. Some kind of ally that is...

All we want is to give people a chance
No, all you lot want to do is make people live by your "standards" and conform to your ideals.

China...is now having one of the biggest construction booms in history and many Chinese people are now self made millionaires and the quality of life has improved.
Money, money, money, the great US of A God. Ignore the cost to the planet. Kyoto Agreement...?

Wibble wibble. Do you live near a glue factory?

Sponsored Links
Back