Ultracom hxi outdoor sensor

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have picked up an outdoor sensor for my Glow worm Ultracom hxi. However when I connect it, d45 and d46 won't appear, even when I use the correct passnumber. The weather comp icon does appear though. It's the same on my scrap Ultracom too.

Does anyone know how to get d45 and d46 to appear?

Thanks

Mogget.

Sponsored Links
Glow worm list it as compatible on their site and the manual gives instructions for fitting to hxi (specifically).

Unfortunately I'm at a loss as I've tried a factory reset and still no joy. Might give up on the idea. Thanks anyway though.

Is it wired or wireless sensor?

What controll are you using?

And are you using the options board and a Glowworm wiring center?

Sponsored Links
Hi, it's the wired sensor and I am connecting it via the edge connector to x41 on the main board. Really at this stage I am just assessing the possibilities before I invest in expensive controls. I will heat the hot water with the immersion at this stage. My system is S-plan with two heating and one hot water zone.

you would need the system pro and the right controller to make it all work...

the boiler needs to know that the system can distinguish between two demands...

Given that one zone is to be decommissioned in the future, could I at that point use the Climapro and Smart wiring centre? Sorry weather compensation is new to me.

Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back