Uncontrolled armed gangs in racist riots

Wrong . I wasn’t keen on those Jews that flew those planes into the twin towers, or those that carried out the 7/7 bombings, or the Tower Bridge attacks, or the murder of Lee Rigby, or blew up a rucksack at the Ariana Grande concert, or the Westminster attack, or slaughtered those poor children in the dance school or….wait, sorry, my bad, wrong religion.

Help me out, I’m trying to remember any attacks on the west by Jews - you must know plenty.
75% of anti-terrorist policing is dedicated to Jewish extremism. ….wait, sorry, my bad, wrong religion.
 
Jethro went to the Doctor and told him he had diarrhoea, he thought it was hereditary. The Doctor said diarrhoea isn't heredirary.

Jethro said 'well it's in my jeans'.
w=350,h=200
 
Wrong . I wasn’t keen on those Jews that flew those planes into the twin towers, or those that carried out the 7/7 bombings, or the Tower Bridge attacks, or the murder of Lee Rigby, or blew up a rucksack at the Ariana Grande concert, or the Westminster attack, or slaughtered those poor children in the dance school or….wait, sorry, my bad, wrong religion.

Help me out, I’m trying to remember any attacks on the west by Jews - you must know plenty.
Nonsense.
Miss the rest of my post did you?
The targeted Muslim hatred? How could I.
Well I certainly missed your reply telling me of attacks on the west carried out by Jews. Feel free to correct me if you know of any.
 
Back
Top