Under floor heat mat RCD /Socet

Status
Not open for further replies.
For crying out loud Banal, please give it a rest!

What exactly are you trying to achieve? For all new DIYers to the forum to go "screw that, I thought I'd get some advice on the best way to do a job, but I won't bother now and will just crack on regardless" - great. :rolleyes:

As you have been told repeatedly, this forum is not the place to compensate for your inadequacies in life - by all means, tell a poster that they are wrong (followed by how to do something correctly), but for Pete's sake don't attack and insult them to make yourself feel smug and superior. :idea:

Sponsored Links
For crying out loud Banal, please give it a rest!

What exactly are you trying to achieve?
Just attempting to show that this:
There is also a difference between posting very helpful advice and discussion for amateurs, this is a DIY forum after all, as the other contributors to this thread have; and attempting to display arrogance and superiority by pointlessly sniping at a newbie. I only point this out as you have epically failed on the former (as another poster has noted) and, depending on your following pos,t about to demonstrate in classic style the latter .
Was unjustified criticism.

When the OP was asked if the circuit was already RCD protected he didn't say "I don't know, I'll find out", or "Good point, that makes a difference", or anything like that, he said "I guess it does".

So how he can turn round and say that he wasn't planning to put an RCD socket onto an RCD protected circuit because he didn't know it was RCD protected beggars belief. He may not have known, but when asked he clearly indicated that he was assuming it did.

As you have been told repeatedly, this forum is not the place to compensate for your inadequacies in life
And as you have been told repeatedly, I don't have any and that's not what I'm doing, but you repeatedly ignore that and repeatedly imagine motives for what I write which you then find you disagree with so that you can repeatedly criticise me.

In other words you repeatedly criticise me for things which are purely in your imagination.

Way to go, you useful, rational and mature person.

by all means, tell a poster that they are wrong (followed by how to do something correctly), but for Pete's sake don't attack and insult them to make yourself feel smug and superior. :idea:
I have not attacked or insulted anybody to do that.

I guess this spasm of yours will join the seemingly never ending list of instances where you've decided to criticise me for reasons which not even you can claim are rational.

For crying out loud Banal
For crying out loud, prick, please stop calling me that.

There's no need for that sort of language - although nice work getting it past the the censor.

I will continue to call you Banal, as not only is it a shortened version of your username, the adjective perfectly describes you - Common in a boring way, to the point of being predictable; containing nothing new or fresh.

PS. If you thought it had anything to do with the word 'anal', then get your mind out of the gutter.

Sponsored Links
Way to go, you useful, rational and mature person. .

For crying out loud, prick,
There is also a difference between posting very helpful advice and discussion for amateurs, this is a DIY forum after all, as the other contributors to this thread have; and attempting to display arrogance and superiority by pointlessly sniping at a newbie. I only point this out as you have epically failed on the former (as another poster has noted) and, depending on your following post, about to demonstrate in classic style the latter .
point well made me thinks :rolleyes:

There's no need for that sort of language - although nice work getting it past the the censor.
If you don't like me calling you by a variation of your name, then stop doing it to me.

I will continue to call you Banal, as not only is it a shortened version of your username, the adjective perfectly describes you - Common in a boring way, to the point of being predictable; containing nothing new or fresh.
LR reported for abuse instead.

PS. If you thought it had anything to do with the word 'anal', then get your mind out of the gutter.
I know what it means, and you are using it abusively, so unless we're going to have to jump through the hoops of me reporting you for abuse every time then I suggest you stop.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back