Underlay help required ☺️

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone help me in choosing underlay for a carpet i'm wanting to have fitted the carpet is from the Horizon collection and I'm wanting to lay the underlay myself. I would like help in choosing the right type of underlay? whilst giving the best results... It is for a bedroom but the bedroom gets plenty of use in free floor area! I would like it to feel soft underfoot but also help prevent over dentation in furniture area's.

Thank you 😊

Sorry if I have waffled on and on...

Sponsored Links
Why do you want to lay it yourself?

carpet fitters are usually arranged by the "materials" supplier - the carpet shop!

I used to retail up north and fitters got paid the same rate (£2.50m2) regardless of what they laid. If you lay it yourself the fitters will love you, but can you lay it as well as they can?

If this is because you intend to buy the underlay yourself then merely inform the shop that underlay will "be onsite"

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back