Unemployment to go through the 2 million barrier.

Should ALL immigration be put on hold?

• Yes, until the present levels start to fall.

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • No, let them in regardless of our own workers.

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes I would work for minimum wage, I already said that, and in the past I have, there's nothing wrong with doing so.

...but not for long, I'd find something more lucrative.

Sponsored Links
Joe-90 wrote:
The point you were making is quite clear. You see the Roma as an underclass that is less worthy than others - hence your extremely offensive racist remark.
Wrong inference based on your values and beliefs ... That tells us all everything we need to know about Joe-90.

You see the Roma as an underclass that is less worthy than others - hence your extremely offensive racist remark.
Your writing not mine.

MW

Yes I would work for minimum wage, I already said that, and in the past I have, there's nothing wrong with doing so.

...but not for long, I'd find something more lucrative.

So why not work for minimum wage and give the rest to charity?

Joe-90 wrote:
The point you were making is quite clear. You see the Roma as an underclass that is less worthy than others - hence your extremely offensive racist remark.
Wrong inference based on your values and beliefs ... That tells us all everything we need to know about Joe-90.

You see the Roma as an underclass that is less worthy than others - hence your extremely offensive racist remark.
Your writing not mine.

MW

"Oh how sad it must be to fear the competition from Roma gypsies."

Your writing not mine.

Sponsored Links
The point I was making is quite obvious and says more about your inadequacies than the capabilities of this persecuted group of people.

Your complete misinterpretation is based on your values and beliefs ... That tells us all everything we need to know about Joe-90.

MW

Shame, I was looking forward to an interesting debate, your arguement (above) wouldn't stand up against my 3 year old. Why on earth would I give the difference between my salary and the minimum wage to charity? What has that got to do with immigration?

You make no sense.
-Dan

You make no sense.
Errrmmm ... That is one of the definitions of Joe-90 :LOL:

Wait until he gets going on oil ... That'll REALLY blow your mind :cool:

MW

Shame, I was looking forward to an interesting debate, your arguement (above) wouldn't stand up against my 3 year old. Why on earth would I give the difference between my salary and the minimum wage to charity? What has that got to do with immigration?

You make no sense.
-Dan

But you said you were happy to work for the minimum wage. Apparently that was a lie then? :rolleyes:

The point I was making is quite obvious

MW

It sure is. You said: "Oh how sad it must be to fear the competition from Roma gypsies."

What a filthy racist you are. You make me want to vomit.

The point I was making is quite obvious and says more about your inadequacies than the capabilities of this persecuted group of people.

Your complete misinterpretation is based on your values and beliefs ... That tells us all everything we need to know about Joe-90.

Two thirds of the people who voted in your poll agree ... Joe-90 is a racist ... Your own poll can't possibly be wrong.

Someone pass Joe a bucket.

MW

megawatt said:

"Oh how sad it must be to fear the competition from Roma gypsies."

Two thirds of the people who voted in your poll agree ... Joe-90 is a racist ... Your own poll can't possibly be wrong.

MW

They 'think' I'm a racist. We KNOW you are a racist.

You said: "Oh how sad it must be to fear the competition from Roma gypsies."

MW

Sponsored Links
Back