Unkind plumber.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
The plumber also told the BBC he is looking for forgiveness from the country. He said: “I apologise, I really do apologise. And I hope you can find it in your heart to accept it. I’m really sorry and I will make amends. “

How should he do so - sackcloth and ashes?

Wonder if he voted Tory ? Or brexit ?

Should this be checked ?? :giggle:

I've never come across anyone as bad as this man.

But I hear stories all the time from customers that have lost thousands to bogus trades.

Some of the biggest fraudsters are the big building companies that build new homes.

I've said many a time that the building industry in this country is riddled with conmen & fraudsters.

The motor repair industry is full of scammers , rip off merchants and chancers in particular in my experience those in the American car and customising industry

The sort of people that imho would crawl over there dead mothers to watsit there own sisters

Will be exposing ( elsewhere) one such scum bag

Have already reported him to the tax office and customs and excise for potential tax fraud

Told him as well ( :cool: not anon )

I used to follow him on twitter, his posts are quite cringeworthy

I think he is driven by attention seeking, it’s probably a mental health disorder

Poor chap doesn’t come across terribly bright either

I used to follow him on twitter, his posts are quite cringeworthy

I think he is driven by attention seeking, it’s probably a mental health disorder

Poor chap doesn’t come across terribly bright either

Well for someone not so bright, he's conned alot of money from some brighter people.

Reactions: CBW
Sponsored Links
Back