UNsportsman-like behaviour!!!!

I

imamartian

Dries Mertens should be booted out of the Euro's and never play football again.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/eu...012-Dries-Mertens-apologises-Gary-Cahill.html

this is not good enough !!! "in the heat of the moment" does not justify GBH, or any other crime.

Football players need a huge kick up the arris !!! if you're good enough you'll win by playing TO the rules.... not by bending or breaking them!!!

Football should look at rugby in order to get a grip on respect !!!!!

Sponsored Links
John Terry is fit though, so what's the problem?

Footballers will never get the respect Rugby players get, although talented...the majority of them are prima donas.

And as for his broken jaw.....hes got 10 days, stop being such a wimp!

I remember a player in the Rugby League Challenge Cup final who refused to come off after breaking his jaw......he said i'm not coming in a final :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
???

The ref should of dealt with it really with a red, not sure what FIFA can or will do though? They should look at it though

???

The ref should of dealt with it really with a red, not sure what FIFA can or will do though? They should look at it though

why should they look at it if they can't do owt? :eek: :eek:

They should see the evidence and act accordingly... GBH!!!!

I don't know if they can't do owt, i was just sayin but i would hope if they had the rules in place to do something retrospectively then they would but knowing FIFA and england then probably not

I don't know if they can't do owt, i was just sayin but i would hope if they had the rules in place to do something retrospectively then they would but knowing FIFA and england then probably not

FIFA won't have the rules in place :rolleyes: but certainly the Crown has.... what Mertens did was at least ABH !!! the cops should be looking at that video footage!!!

It was only a push. If everyone that pushed got sent off there'd be no-one left on the pitch.

FIFA won't have the rules in place :rolleyes: but certainly the Crown has.... what Mertens did was at least ABH !!! the cops should be looking at that video footage!!!

So why bring FIFA into it then :rolleyes:

It was only a push. If everyone that pushed got sent off there'd be no-one left on the pitch.

But, a push which ended up with a player breaking their jaw. Surely something worth taking into consideration?

Mertens knew that would end in a tangle... even in "the heat of the moment"!! shocking play !! :rolleyes:

risking injuring fellow proffesionals in a FRIENDLY is sickening!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :evil: :evil:

Sponsored Links