UNsportsman-like behaviour!!!!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Mertens knew that would end in a tangle... even in "the heat of the moment"!! shocking play !! :rolleyes:

risking injuring fellow proffesionals in a FRIENDLY is sickening!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :evil: :evil:
Man up.

so you think maybe wreckless behaviour by a F1 driver is ok? possibly resulting in death?!!!! great TV eh? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
You're waffling, yet again. Where in the above comment do i make reference to F1???

GBH my a**e.

no!! you're waffling.. where in the above comment do i make reference to a**e???

(no, hang on, you're right i was referring to you!! :rolleyes: )

Mertens knew that would end in a tangle... even in "the heat of the moment"!! shocking play !! :rolleyes:

risking injuring fellow proffesionals in a FRIENDLY is sickening!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :evil: :evil:
Man up.

so you think maybe wreckless behaviour by a F1 driver is ok? possibly resulting in death?!!!! great TV eh? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
You're waffling, yet again. Where in the above comment do i make reference to F1???

GBH my a**e.

no!! you're waffling.. where in the above comment do i make reference to a**e???

(no, hang on, you're right i was referring to you!! :rolleyes: )
You really should keep off the Stella at night, it does you no good.

listen , because YOU missed the F1 point doesn't make me wrong...

I hate Stella, and people like you should go and bury your head somewhere...

My F1 point is about the amount of money that Joe objects to !!! it's about the priorities in society !!!

My F1 point is about the amount of money that Joe objects to !!! it's about the priorities in society !!!
Nope, you mentioned mertens then, probably due to the stella, you changed it to F1

Nope, you mentioned mertens then, probably due to the stella, you changed it to F1

Ok, just got off my high horse.... :oops: not stella, but a decent bottle of chardonnay... i retract tonight 's nonsence... apologies Alumni... i will refocus after tomorrow's hangover... still not sure Mertens should be playig international football again though !!

Night all!!

yep... got me there.... but the post isn't about who's in or out!! it's about the type of nonsence Mertens acted out !!!
What about the heinious tackle made on him that had him airborne and rolling around like he'd just been hit with a 4x2???
Now that was acting.

Sponsored Links