UNsportsman-like behaviour!!!!

Let's be honest here and stop over reacting. It was a pretty innocuous push by mertens, similar to any other push you see on a football pitch. Cahill was just unfortunate that he hit his chin on joe harts shoulder. Pushing is a foul and a yellow at most normally. **** happens.

These comments about it being GBH are rediculous. It's a contact sport.

Once the dust settles I doubt Cahill will be calling for mertens to be further punished.

Sponsored Links
I disagree with that, for once I've got to agree with martian (spit), To put two hands on his back and add to his forward momentum when Hart and Cahill were about to collide and were trying to avoid it was stupid and reckless. It's the kind of thing that girls do when playing football with boys, no professional footballer has got any business doing what he did. Though I wouldn't call it GBH, if I was Cahill I'd seriously want to do him an injury if I ever got the chance.

What about the heinious tackle made on him that had him airborne and rolling around like he'd just been hit with a 4x2???
Now that was acting.

Worthy of a Greg Luganis score in the Olympics, :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links