Unusual size door.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just had a cupboard opening installed by builders. I am left with a 19" opening but would ideally like a 6 panel white door to match allthe rest in the house. where can I get a door this size, or if not can I get a 78" x 21" pine door and cut an inch off each side then paint it white. I'm in the Bristol area if anyone knows of suppliers...

Sponsored Links
Some months ago I was thinking of making a built-in wardrobe. I found some places via the internet that make doors in a wide variety of sizes and will even make them to your measurements. I'm sorry but I didn't keep a reference to any of them because in the end I bought ready-made wardrobes.

Google "Made to measure doors" and you should find them.

look up local joinary shops they will be only too happy to make you a door to your spec ! this may cost a few more ££ but saves a load of time and messing around after all time is money!

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back