Unvented Solar Cylinder

Sponsored Links
I've used these & I think you should buy it for under 900 sheets. Check on-line suppliers & your local Plumbers' Merchants. Also, give them a ring & ask for indie Plumbers' Merchants in your area that stock their products.
HTH

I've used these & I think you should buy it for under 900 sheets. Check on-line suppliers & your local Plumbers' Merchants. Also, give them a ring & ask for indie Plumbers' Merchants in your area that stock their products.
HTH

Thanks but what are you recommending?

Sponsored Links
Solar hot water in this country will never pay back. Not worth it.

Oh you maybe right, but there's nothing better than the feeling of free hot water in your bath.

I know of thermal solar systems that are still producing hot water 40 years after we fitted the system. Oh yes the systems back then were basic drain back systems or pre-heat systems, but my customers think they're wonderful.

They're not dissimilar eh??!! I've used Gledhill, but not solar ones. I'd shop around & get the cheapest price.
HTH

worcester bosch do cylinders, i ve just got one to fit with solar, it even beat plumb centre own on price and i get £100 cashback ...result! :D

A drainback system is cheaper and more reliable!

Unfortunately for the makers, they are cheaper to sell and so the merchants like to push the far more expensive sealed systems.

So you dont find sellers pushing drain back systems. Worse at the shows the salesmen dont even know if their panels are suitable for drainback!

At the last show there were some clever panels with photovoltaic fronts and solar thermal panels behind. Unfortunately no very convincing performance data.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back