Update galaxy flex V3 50 firmware

Reaction score
Country
France
Hi everyone,

Before going in deep, I would like to know if a galaxy flex V3 (and peripherals) could be flash/updated with free tools?
I'm a private owner (not professional).

Regards
Brice

Sponsored Links
The Flex panels can be updated with a mini USB lead and windows flash software. Select menu 23 and press star to see the part number you need. The latest for Flex V3 is 3.54. pm me the part number and I'll send you a link.

Hi @GalaxyGuy
I appreciate your feedback!
I think I can't give more info:
- FX-050 v3.51 / diag menu info V3.51
- GSM/GPRS A801-00-01 rev B1 /A081-00-01F / diag menu info V2.04
- ETHERNET A083-00-10 revA3 / diag menu info V4.10
- RF portal rev A2 / diag menu info V3.0
- keyboard CP051-00-01 / diag menu info (10) v1.0 (50) V5.06

Kind regards

"Select menu 23 and press star to see the part number" This step provides the actual F182-XX-351 part number where XX may vary depending on country code. Please perform this step.

V4.10 of the A083-00-10 will hang/crash randomly when you use reporting or app control. You need V4.16 which is the latest. Unfortunately, the older V4.10 board cannot be flash upgraded.

Sponsored Links
No f182xxx in the menu 23,only this
20231209_111726.jpg

The f182xxx info finded is this
20231209_111822.jpg

Hope it answer your question.

About good and bad a083-00-10, I've found in this forum a video how explain how to know if our board is good or not (flash light...). Looks to be good but it never found how to have a push notifications when an alarm triggered (only test cyclic are received :'( )

I'm not sure what you're doing, as pressing the '*' key will display the part number when you are in menu 23. It doesn't matter now, as you've shown it's E1 country code on the PCB label.

The forum video is a different fault where the modules are no-boot. The fault on all versions prior to 4.16 is that the module will hang and require a power cycle to get it working again. It can run fine for weeks and then crash.

Pfffff.... I've totally missed the star...
No RSS at home, I'll follow your PM

Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back