upgrade - questions Enforcer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi i am the very last version of Enforcer 32 with software V9 (V9.54)

i have a compatible wireless alarming pad (keypad) Hallway
door contact
3 PIR's
a wireless Key fob for the bedroom
2 nfc fobs for me and the mrs.

Just changed telephone supplier and had to rewire the damm PSTN connection to the new socket. Really annoying.. since i installed this kit the dam SMS’s seems to come in 3's.

My questions -

1) It is possible to upgrade this panel via software to make it v10 ?
I want to get away from PSTN model since TAP services or dying out or in my case costly.
2) Do i really have to buy a new panel ?

https://www.onlinesecurityproducts....forcer-v10-enf32uk-we-32-zone-wifi-panel.html

3) DIFI GSM for v9 and above is around 110 pounds, can i source this cheaper from anywhere else ?

Main question i am weighing up

buy a new panel with Wi-Fi as standard (see link above)
1) Will the new panel work with my existing components mainly alarming station, fobs ?
2) To having the new panel will mean app control, does this always mean overheads and recurring month payments ? note i would do a self-install (is this even possible)
3) upgrade existing panel with to Digi GSM module (£110)or buy a brand new panel (£200) with wifi as standard ?

thanks in anticipation alarm folks

Sponsored Links
Panel can't be upgraded so the options are up to you , look for a cheap Gsm card on eBay or new panel and add old devices

Panel can't be upgraded so the options are up to you , look for a cheap Gsm card on eBay or new panel and add old devices

2) having the new panel will mean app control, does this always mean overheads and recurring month payments ? note i would do a self-install (is this even possible)

Can someone clear up all the ongoing costs associated to running v10 with app control ?

Thanks

New panel will come with 1st year subscription free ,then yearly fee .Not sure on cost as you are the end user and it is different for us installers.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back