UPVC Glazing Window Beading - Help with identification and supplier please

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
And firstly Hello, Just found this website and joined and after reading through some posts I am sure that I will be able to contribute to some posts etc in the future as I embark on an extension to my property.

I have a patio door that needed replacement glass and when the window beading was removed (not by me I hasten to add) one of the lengths was considerably damaged needing a replacement. I have looked at the inside of the frame for some identification marks of the profile to assist in finding the supplier but alas they seem to be no longer trading which is a shame as the doors are of a great quality.
The markings I have found are :-

LINE 18 HW SYSTEMS VL 1502 BS7413 1991 A10
(Could read UL 1502 as its hard to distinguish between a U and a V)

Any help at all in aquiring either a length or if necessary another solution would be greatly appreciated. :)

Regards Andy

Sponsored Links
HW Systems = HEYWOOD WILLIAMS = went bust long time ago = good luck with that.

Post a picture of the damaged bead, its possible depending on the type of damage that it could be repaired

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back