Getting hold of Plastmo bead

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hiya,

I had to use extreme prejudice to remove a bead from a window and left a bunch of unsightly gouges in it, so - if possible - I'd like to replace it. The bead itself has a time and date stamped in it, as well as "6036717 PLASTMO UK BS7413 2002" which I assume is the model number, manufacturer, and BS standard.

Does anyone know where I can a length of this stuff? I need just over a meter long.

TIA!

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Post a picture of the damage, so long as no plastic is missing then it could be just a simple heat repair, scratches can be polished out and larger chips or chunks can be filled and painted

Thanks for the reply, and apologies for the delay getting back; haven't been well :(

I've been in touch with Eurocell (who bought Plastmo) and they're going to see if they still have some stock of it lying around. If not, I'll post some pictures.

Thanks again!

Sponsored Links
Bigger Jim,

I have the exact same problem! did you have any luck with Eurocell ??

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back