uPVC Sash Trim - What is it called and where will I find it?

24 Oct 2010
Reaction score
United Kingdom
Hi All,

I am looking for some advice with regards to uPVC sash window parts. I need a way to stop my kids from opening the upvc sash windows in their bedrooms to far. I've looked around and couldn't really find a particularly graceful way of accomplishing this then discovered the trim shown below actually snaps in and feel confident they would not think to or be able to remove it so figure if I can get a longer length problem solved. That said I have absolutely no idea how to describe what is shown in the pictures below, whether it is standard size stuff etc.

Is anyone able to point me in the right direction? what it's called and where I might be able to get hold of some?

Above comes from here...

Thanks, Paul
Sponsored Links
try getting in touch with quickslide but remember you cant impede a fire escape by making the opening smaller good luck

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links