Upvc Window Supplier - West Yorkshire

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

I looking at installing a window in the side of our garage and have been trying to find a supplier of UPVC Windows in the West Yorkshrie area. I have tried loads of companies but they all want to fit the thing aswell.

Anyone know of a reliable supplier either in the W Yorks area or on the net?

Cheers

Robert

Sponsored Links
Have you considered EBay? You are obviously a capable DIYer as you mention that you will fit the window yourself. There are a number of window bargains and I have fitted four, all won on Ebay. Sometimes a bit of travelling is required but, the savings, over new, are generally very good.
Are you constrained by an existing aperture or, will you construct the opening to suit a particular window? This is an example, in Leeds, ie, Ebay, Homes and Gardens, Double glazed windows. Or go direct to item 130089150504
I'm not the seller of this item by the way but, with my replacement windows, conservatory etc, I have saved a lot of money by using Ebay.
Alternatively, have you got a B&Q or Wickes near to you? They do a good range of self install windows

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back