Using sectional concrete garage in foundations or slab?

Sponsored Links
We have used it but it needs breaking up and you will likely have to sift out the rebar mesh as this will be a hindrance. Only really worth the effort if you have machines on site and a deep hole to fill.

Sponsored Links
Sold! Our had about 900 views and 40 watchers. I was expecting a bidding was after an early opening bid of £1, bit only one more bid came. Sold for £1.20. 3 guys removed it yesterday.

Saved £649 in demolition fees.

IMG_20180325_105606861.jpg

What are you going to spend you £1.20 minus ebay/paypal fees on?
A freddo?

Well, I saw a cheap garage on ebay ..... I could buy it and get it built down the bottom of the garden!

Last edited:
They only wanted the concrete and doors, so the wood was mostly burned (apart from some solid joists that might come in handy for the shed base... so I had some fun with my first ever bonfire. Also burnt all the rotten joists, battens, skirtingboards and floorboards that were waiting to go to the tip, along with the front hedge and 2 small trees. A productive day!

IMG_20180325_152507851.jpg

Oh, I didn't know that. All gone now. All neighbours stayed indoors, but I was out there all day while it was burning to make sure it didn't get out of control!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back