'Vaccine' shortage...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Perhaps you could exercise a little flexibility and allow people the freedom to communicate their understanding of broad powers that exist in their own words? We all come from different walks of life. Some are legal experts others aren’t. I personally won’t pick someone up on legal wording unless they are talking complete sh£te.

The EU has sufficient power and leverage to achieve control of critical assets. The export transparency protocol waffle is exactly such a thinly veiled seize and control power that SX described

If this really was a crisis of biblical proportions . . . Do you not think that every suitable manufacturing facility would already have been pressganged.

It hasn't because it isn't.
What, and deny big pharma another source for profits?

It would be handy for them if they had to keep 'inventing' a new 'vaccine' every year :rolleyes:

What "law?"
This law, i believe.
Article 122 of the EU treaty, an emergency clause which would allow the bloc to take exceptional measures such as seizing production of vaccines and suspending intellectual property rights “if severe difficulties arise in the supply of certain products” to member states

Sponsored Links
What, and deny big pharma another source for profits?

It would be handy for them if they had to keep 'inventing' a new 'vaccine' every year :rolleyes:
Who is "Them".
Is there a Mr Big somewhere stroking a white cat. :D

The delay is due to production issues in AZs partner in India.
Indeed...

Which those claiming the EU are to blame (as per usual) don't seem to get...

But one has to ask why a 'vaccine' produced in India is not being used in India?

Or, if you believe in what we are being told about the 'vaccines', why are Western lives seemingly more valuable than Indian ones?

That would be vaccine nationalism at work.
Au contraire...

That would be 'vaccine' exploitation!

One has to ask why the portion of Indian plant 'vaccine' production wasn't being produced in the UK instead?

Oh that's right, it's cheaper over there!
And with possibly less safety regulations?

Could that be why there are 'reports that there is a need to re-test a large batch of the 'vaccine'?

Nice try but I was referring to the UK haters/EU lovers/Schadenfreuders. i.e. you.
If you ever learn to read carefully you'll maybe understand that I'm merely pointing out the hypocrisy of the EU haters/'Schadenfreuders'...

But what's your take on the UK using Indian produced 'vaccines' instead of it being used for the locals?

The EU has not taken to attacking the UK, that is bolox dreamt up by angry brexers.

Ursula made a direct reference to the UK, and how the EU was unhappy that there appears to be no vaccine arriving from the UK (the vaccine that they do and don't want).

Asked which countries this principle might cover, von der Leyen cited the U.K., which she said was the "No. 1" destination for EU vaccine exports, while not sending any shots back in the other direction.

"We have observed that in the last six weeks, actually 10 million doses by now have been exported to the U.K.," she said. "We're still waiting for doses to come from the U.K."

https://www.politico.eu/article/ursula-von-der-leyen-coronavirus-vaccine-exports-eu-fair-share/

of course it has nothing to do with the UK....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back