Vado regatta built in valve-HELP !!!!!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone - was wondering if anyone has ever fitted or tried to fit one of these ? I have, as a builder, fitted hundreds of shower valves with no problems until I came across this thing !!

The instructions consist of 5 pictures and which one of these relates to the unit I have god only knows. There is no info as to the fixing of the body, eg wether it is suitable for studwork or has to be fitted to a solid wall.

Also it looks like the hot and cold inlets require a threaded male "whatever" at bath size, 3/4" !! so am I to assume i need a 15mm to 3/4 threaded elbow or what? as again there are no instructions or info given. On all the diagrams it shows what looks like a threaded pipe being tightened by a set of stilsons -my god !! almost looks as if its a gas fitting.

Can anyone help me with this or do I tell the customer to spend some money and get a proper shower valve, one that conforms to our plumbing standards like maybe a mira.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back