Vaillant Boiler not warming enough

Sponsored Links
okay, I managed to find the installer manual.

I went to:-

Installer Level (17)
Appliance Configurations

From here though, I could not find a d.0 option.

However I managed to check the following:-

Fault codes = None
Flow Temp = 75C
DHW Temp = 50C

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Sponsored Links
Go into menu and select 'installer level' whereby it will prompt a code , use code 17 which will get you into installer level , scroll down to 'appliance configuration' and select it...
d.000 will be displayed and again select it , change d.000 from 'auto' to a suitable kilowatt rating by using the +/- buttons , hold select button until software acknowleges the change.

Start off with 18 kw and see if heat up time improves.
These boilers have a 'self learn' feature when set to 'auto' which is factory set...useless feature.

The only reason I tried 27C was just to make sure that the temperature is rising, but when it stayed stuck at approx 20C, I put the temp down to 22C.

Anyway, I've changed the D.000 setting to 18KW, but can't try it right now as family is asleep and house is already pretty warm. I'll try it first thing in the morning.

One thing I haven't understood though, so maybe could you please explain how changing the setting to manual and the KW, will help the boiler increase it's heat from 58C to 75C????

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back