vaillant combi turbomax pro 28e

T

traineegasman

Hello to all,
been trawling the web for hours now (perv) can anyone
tell me where i can download the installation & servicing instructions for a Vaillant Turbomax Pro 28e combi?
Many Thanks!

Sponsored Links
If all else fails & you can't download them email me your address I've got a spare manual you can have.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for your replies, Can`t send my email address cos my email has been down for months, tried using my broadband medic, thats useless!
Been to Vaillant website, but again i need my email address but as soon as its sorted i will refer back to this thread & be in touch, in the meantime, will have to let bloke freeze to death ha! only kidding, ( nothing to do with me, i just make the tea & sweep up! ). Many thanks again fellahs/ladies. :LOL:

Me AGAIN!!
Being a div, i didn`t think to explain problem & see if you chaps have encountered this, so bear with me, here we go: Went to customers house, no h/w or c/h. On front panel no lockout but burner illumination light flashing yellow, all rads have trv`s, no external controls,
turned on taps all appropriate l.e.d`s lit, no joy from boiler. Power going in to pcb, none coming out to fan, pump etc. Customer said that just before boiler threw it`s hand in, it made a loud grinding noise. Sorry, forgot to mention that upon checking boiler, no pressure so topped it back up. I suggested that maybe the pump had run dry & burnt out so after my engineer (boss) slapped me, we changed pcb, ntc, still not having any of it. Any replies very much appreciated.

Fan jammed? If the little cooling fan thing comes loose they make a grinding noise.

You won't get any power to the fan if the APS is stuck in the ON position.

Thanks for reply ChrisR,
Apparently it was the ntc on the central heating circuit, we replaced ntc on hot water circuit! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Thanks to all for help.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back