Vaillant Eco Combi Boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all this is my first post and I am a little nervous but here goes. I have the above boiler and have a F.22 code flashing and the pressure has dropped to 0.0. Can I just re-pressure by turning the grey knobs on the underneath of the boiler or do I need to call in the engineers? The appliance is 2 years old and was serviced in March.

Thank you Sue :)

Sponsored Links
:D Thank you Tibbot I was just a bit nervous to try but have now done it. I put in 0.8 bar but when I returned from my daughters it had dropped again. I have just topped it up again to 1.8 bar and have put the heating on to check if there is any radiator leaks but there aren't. Could you explain to me please why the pressure drops? :D

Thank you :D

Look at the pressure relief valve vent which usually goes to the outside through the wall. It may be leaking.

Or it may just be air dissolving.

Tony

Sponsored Links
:( Thank you. I have found the problem, I have a leak in the pipe, above the floor level, that comes from under the floor to the bathroom radiator. Looks like a call to the plumber come the morning. Have managed to stop the water flowing from the leak by turning that radiator off. :(

Once again thank you for the replies :)

Sue :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back