Vaillant Ecotec plus 630 error S7

Geof, is a manual adjustment available to fit where the electric actuators can be fitted?

Sponsored Links
Latest update:

- I switched a couple of rads off on tuesday by the TVR - didn't seem to make much diff

- I turned the UFH off tuesday night - this made all rads as hot as they should be :)

- Weds morning, turned the water on - rads still all fine

- weds afternoon, turned 2 rads back on - still all fine and these 2 aswell hot

- weds late afternoon - turned the blending valve down from 60 to 40 and turned UFH back on - and all seems fine so far - rads hot and ufh hot too :D

Turning the blending valve down seems to have fixed it, yeay :D

I'll monitor it in the next few days

- Do i still need to get the 2 missing actuator heads for the manifold? or look into a manual adjustment as agile has suggested?

- Do do I still need a lockshield valve to reduce the flow to the UFH circuit?

- I will check my magnaclean isn't blocked up in anycase.

Thank you for all your help. I'm now sitting in a toasty warm house rather than wrapped in duvets with a hot water bottle :D

i wouldn't have thought a balancing valve is necessary, I'm curious to know what the thermostat you mentioned is controlling.

the actuators should be fitted, but they need to be connected to a relevant thermostat for whichever room they control.

I think there are 2 circuits coming off the manifold, but its 1 'zone', so i have 1 control unit that controls all - 1 setting for all - basically, ufh is in my newly built extension.
Posting photos.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back