Vaillant EcoTech+ 831 vs Worcester Greenstar 24i Junior

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,
I plan to install a combi in a one bed cluster home to supply heating and hot water. I would want the boiler to be installed in the attic against the external wall and controled via a rf remote.
Can anyone recommend a suitable boiler with emphasis on reliability ? I've narrowed it down to the Vaillant or the Worcester.

Many thanks.

Sponsored Links
Hello,
I plan to install a combi in a one bed cluster home to supply heating and hot water. I would want the boiler to be installed in the attic against the external wall and controled via a rf remote.
Can anyone recommend a suitable boiler with emphasis on reliability ? I've narrowed it down to the Vaillant or the Worcester.

Many thanks.

Vaillant. I fit both. ;)

The CDi is the closest to the Ecotec plus's

The juniors and the Si are overrated.

My advice? Im also an approved installer for Glow-worm who are owned by Vaillant in the first place. Near identical boilers :cool:

An Ultracom2 24CXi with Climapro2 RF stat would be JUST fine ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back