Vaillant error F.67

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everybody !

I just (semi-succesfully) replaced the circulation pump on our Vaillant Combi Boiler, but during a first testrun a fitting blew off (overpressure valve on pump wasn't fully seated, my bad) and soaked the whole boiler and tripped the main differential in the house.
I immediately started blowdrying the PCB (which wasn't all that wet to begin with), but I fear it got damaged by the power surge of the tripped differential.
Since then every attempt to start up hangs up on error F.67 . I hear a "tssk" - sounding like a spark, there's also a click from the white high voltage thingy to ignite the flame, but then it's F.67 .

- So is a power outtage enough to kill this PCB ?
- Is the error solely situated in the PCB or did I somehow burn out a sensor somewhere also?
- If I install a new PCB : how much trouble am I getting myself into to program it again, or do these come with some decent factory settings to start from ?

all help is welcome

Sponsored Links
It just started working again ! (?)
Hot water from the tap, and burner is now heating the water for the central heating. I f nothing explodes I think it might just work out...

Sponsored Links
If everything still works tomorrow i shall make a chocolate offering to the plumbing gods

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back