Vaillant f75 error; plumber wants me to choose next step

Do you have any ideas for that mini? . The POS still isn't working properly.

Well this mini looks nice!

chinese-girl-mini-1.jpg

Sponsored Links
Did you no that legs could be that long?

And that b***s could be that large?

Sponsored Links
Stop drooling agile, she is leaning forward so body proportion looks odd- all tits and legs and no torso ;)

Partyon, what do you want, someone who has queen's English or understating of boiler function giving him tip top ability to crack and fix your boiler. In Cumbuction Chamber section of this forum there are guys who regularly mix their their with there and no with know to quote two examples

Some of these guys are top repairers without a doubt. Me thinks you need to alter your perception regards impeccable english speaking white-collared shiny- booted ten thumb 'engineer' and semi literate boiler wiz kid ;)

I'll choose the top engineer every time. However, unless he's done work for me before or comes highly recommended, I'm not going to know he's a top engineer. That's when I make prejudicial decisions based on advertising materials such as websites. That might be unfair but I honestly don't think it's unreasonable.

I apologise if I've offended anybody. Once again, thanks everyone for taking the time to answer my questions and offer advice - it has been taken.

I must say that I agree and also don't think much of bad spelling and grammar on websites.

Of course I am quite lucky having had a fussy English teacher when I took the "O" level and having been sent by the BBC on a three day Technical Report Writing course.

However, I am also aware that in many cases it has been written by a web site designer and for some reason ultra clever computer geeks usually seem to have a problem with spelling!

Last week I even had a letter from Brent Council saying they had not "recieved my council tax payments".

Tony

Obviously not fussy enough.

I spell checked that before posting, just in case. ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back