Vaillant or Intergas, reliable? / Is load compensation beneficial on a new min-terrace house?

Considering a **** Nest is 170 I don't think 230 for SensoComfort is that bad. I looked on ebay wired sensocomfort can be had for £180

Don't buy a Vaillant boiler if you're not going to fit Vaillant controls.

Sponsored Links
Considering a **** Nest is 170 I don't think 230 for SensoComfort is that bad. I looked on ebay wired sensocomfort can be had for £180

Don't buy a Vaillant boiler if you're not going to fit Vaillant controls.
As I have three zones, would I need to buy three sensocomforts?

Unless you have a mansion you don't need three zones. I'd only have seperate zones for ufh and rads zoning = inefficiency

For multiple zones you would also need a VR70/VR71 wiring centre and for each zone a VR92, rather than a sensocomfort for each one.

Unless you have a mansion you don't need three zones. I'd only have seperate zones for ufh and rads zoning = inefficiency

For multiple zones you would also need a VR70/VR71 wiring centre and for each zone a VR92, rather than a sensocomfort for each one.

Only a mid-terrace town house, 1x Zone for Ground Floor CH, 1x Zone for 1st and 2nd Floor CH and 1x Zone for HW.

Sponsored Links
If it's all radiators then there's absolutely no need for different zones, have it designed as open loop and run at the lowest flow temperature that the radiator can handle. DHW does not count as a zone for these purposes.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back