Vaillant turbomax pro 828E - no heating

S.07 follows on when the burner shuts down due to the thermostat temp. having been reached. What temp. do you have set on temp. dial?

Sponsored Links
I had the thermostat set on max but I now think the thermostat needs to be moved as It is next the door leading into my kitchen (been there since I moved in) I left my other half running it this morning when it was quite cold and it stayed on. last night it was going off after 2 to 6 mins I think I was just desperate to see it working (not even thinking it was stopping legitimatley). Anyway I think all is working fine now just need to move stat and sort timeswitch maybe!

Really appreciate your help, you have saved me from a nagging missus and a cold house. many thanks.

I have the Sam issue on my vaillant turbomax plus. i can't locate the heating control knob to change to winter function- can anyone help please?

Sponsored Links
I am not sure what a "Sam issue" might be.

You have replied to a thread form 2005!

Its difficult to immagine what you are asking for in late december. Surely you have been using the heating before this winter?

You should start your own thread and explain clearly what you are asking for.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back