Vaillant turbomax vuw GB 242/1 manual

Sponsored Links
Hi...

I'm in need of the turbomax VUW 242 manual too. Could someone pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease send it to me.

While I'm writing this...could some tell if this boiler is a open vented system or a sealed system?

AND...

Does anyone know how to drain and refill the system?

Your help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Stu

[email protected]

I have the MI's for the turbomax VUW 242 and 282 E if anyone needs them

If you could send me the 242 that'll be great, just got a repo house and the boiler is one of these no joy in getting the man from vaillant as yet.

can you get my email from account or do you need it?

Hi...

I'm in need of the turbomax VUW 242 manual too. Could someone pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease send it to me.

While I'm writing this...could some tell if this boiler is a open vented system or a sealed system?

AND...

Does anyone know how to drain and refill the system?

Your help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Stu

[email protected]

If it's a combi it's usually a sealed system.

Sponsored Links
Sorry to be a pain as i can see loadsa u guys have been askin, but iv gotta go back to a faulty TURBOmax VUW GB 242/1E on mon & while im quite experienced at fault finding, the 2x PCB's & strange design have got me stumped :oops:

So if you could be so kind as to send me a copy of the MI id be forever in your debt(im gas safe reg).

:arrow: [email protected]

here we go again sorry to be a pain boiler in bits and need a manual getting cold now brrrrrrr
:D

cheers steve

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could email me the vaillant vuw GB 242/1e manual as well?
Many thanks in advance

[email protected]

sent

an e mail adress always helps :idea:
4x4mad

from United Kingdom

United Kingdom

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:55 am Post Subject:
Suggest this forum post (or topic) be incorporated into the Wiki Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List Thanks
here we go again sorry to be a pain boiler in bits and need a manual getting cold now brrrrrrr
icon_biggrin.gif

cheers steve

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back