Vaillant VCW 18 sine - Stopped working

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, I am new to the site as a google search lead me here because my Vaillant VCW 18 sine Combi Boiler has been discussed quite a few times.
I was just looking for advice and hoping some one out there could send me a user guide for the boiler?
As with a lot of people I am having a lot ot trouble finding one to download.
The boiler has stopped firing up when the temp controller or hot water is turned on. The pilot light is still lit but cannot get any heat at all. all electrics seem fine, lights still on so still recieving power.
Any idea's please? :?:

Sponsored Links
why not carry out a search on for that boiler in this section?

Sponsored Links
Hey kevplumb,
you can get me at ************thanks pal.
i'm really just trying to find the reset button which apparently is hard to find and get to on this boiler, living in hope that it is something this simple.

why not carry out a search on for that boiler in this section?

yes i have had a plough through, there were some good idea's that may apply but i need the user guide so i can find my way around the thing without making a mess of it.
one thing i am trying to find is the reset for the overheat.

Cheers for reply.

No way, finally found it thanks to both you two.

I have had two heating engineers out, one said it was dead and we needed a new boiler, the other was convinced the main PCB board was fried and new one was £150.

But in the end one push of an annoying to find little button and we have full working order again.

Cheers fellas, thanks very much.

greg :D

Well what can I say, all you had to do was press the tit instead of calling out couple of tits

Good fun boilers!

Bit different to some other boilers.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back