Vaillant VCW Sine 18 T3WF

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have an old Vaillant boiler which has been brilliant over the years, it is now playing up.
When the central heating is selected it comes on but only reaches 60 on the temperature gauge and does not get the central heating warm everything appears to work as normal and the hot water is great.
Any ideas ?

Sponsored Links
Get some one who knows, not claims to know this boiler, to attend.
This beauty will probably be one score 10, could have some defects that will render the boiler useless

Still have a heat exchanger for this boiler and some parts.
Have a client who has a working boiler on the wall and a spare on the floor

An engineer came out but recommended a new one as this is old and he knows nothing about them, he changed the differential valve, the gas came on fully when the valve was withdrawn and reinserted but made no difference.

Its strange because the hot water is great and the pump and everything work but no heat above 60.
How can I find someone who knows these boilers?

An engineer came out but recommended a new one as this is old and he knows nothing about them, he changed the differential valve, the gas came on fully when the valve was withdrawn and reinserted but made no difference.

Its strange because the hot water is great and the pump and everything work but no heat above 60.
How can I find someone who knows these boilers?
Post your location, someone will help. There's some very knowledgable people on this forum.

Sponsored Links
I charge £94 for Sine 18 diagnostics.

Not sure what the OP has said has been changed by "someone who knows nothing about them".

I almost always find there are two faults on them. They are very clever over complicated designs which can continue to give hot water using the preheat function if the normal parts are not responding.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back