vaillant vsmart

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi, i have a vsmart and ecotec 35watt boiler and now i have heating back on the heating curve has stayed at 0. the bungalow feels cold and i dont know if i have to reset the heating curve or if it'll do it itself. i try to let it sort itself out most of the time. it was new in a year ago

Sponsored Links
that'll be the one i have - thank you.
i have always just let it do its own thing last byear but now noticed it is on 0 after summer switch off. if i reset it will it go to auto again or go through learning phase again

i have always just let it do its own thing last byear but now noticed it is on 0 after summer switch off. if i reset it will it go to auto again or go through learning phase again

Vaillant details are scarce, but my impression is its a mix of you setting the heating curve value and tweaking it as you gain experience of how it responds and it seeming to do a little self teaching.

Its not even clear which bits of the kit, store what data.

Sponsored Links
ok i'll give it a go and see what happens. thank you

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back