Vaillant which one?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

I have not had much luck with Vaillant customer/technical helpline so thought I would try here.
I live in a flat with a Spacesaver 38 vented boiler (yes thats all, me and the boiler)with a hot water cylinder.(7 rads)
Looking to replace, keeping the cylinder but going to a pressurized system as I dont think that there is a large enough head of water. A heating co has suggested a Vaillant Eco Fit Pure 412 and add a pressure vessel using existing pump. I thought that the 412 was a heat only boiler so would it work on my system? any help I would be grateful. thanks

Sponsored Links
So just to be clear, you want to use a brand whose technical line you've already discovered is a bit pants?

The Ecofit Pure is a GlowWorm Energy in a dinner jacket. Neither are great boilers. Look at the Intergas HRE 18 OV

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back