NEW VAILLANT ECO PLUS 937 NOT WORKING AFTER INSTALLATION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
VAILLANT ECO PLUS 937 DEFECTIVE FROM PURCHASE DATE

Vaillant eco plus 937 has just been installed but the plumber informs me
that the PCB board is not working and needs to be replaced, but it is a new boiler what do you mean the PCB board is faulty??? He has just left and I have no heating or hot water. I am going to contact vaillant tomorrow. Are vaillant selling other defective Eco plus 937 boilers???

I am going to request that vaillant replace the actual boiler but leave the
hot water cylinders as this unit has been already fitted to the wall. My daughter says that it looks like a fridge is hanging on the wall!!!!

I do not want the PCB board replaced as this boiler could be dangerous as it has not been tested. The boiler section needs to be replaced.

I am so fustrated at the moment. What are your thoughts???

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Sponsored Links
Look they will not replace the boiler for a start so get that out your mind right now, saves all the heart ache just ask your installer to contact vaillant for you, (he should be doing this) and ask, no insist that an engineer calls today., ;)

my thoughts are that there's prob nothing wrong with the pcb and if there is its prob been blown up by the sparky. wouldnt be the first or last time that happens. Never had a failed pcb out the box. Only ever gone to one failed ecotec out the box and that was a seixed pump cos the boiler had been idle for a long time.

BUT Micky, thats an installer error because all installers ( apart from that nupty ) know that before you start a new boiler you spin the pump first.

In fact with many makers it would be a chargeable call under the warrantee if the installer had not done his job properly.

Tony

Sponsored Links
Mr Who, is your installer gas registered?

As the others say its most unlikely the boiler had a faulty PCB out of the box.

Much more likely that the installer damaged it by connecting the mains wrongly.

Tony

url]

Will you believe it now?

Second time that something I have tried to post will not display!

Until someone tells me whats wrong you will have to click on it !

BUT Micky, thats an installer error because all installers ( apart from that nupty ) know that before you start a new boiler you spin the pump first.

In fact with many makers it would be a chargeable call under the warrantee if the installer had not done his job properly.

Tony

yeh thats true but vaillant will still do it foc, they're jolly nice like that

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back