vaillant 937

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just had the vaillant eco plus 937 fitted, heating system works fine but when I run the hot water tap, nothing. was wondering has any one had similar problems. when x12 and x31 are plugged into the circut board CON is the fault. Should the boiler heat the water without the storage tank plugged in to the boiler. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
If it's new phone Vaillant as it's under guarantee. It's up to them to find a techy to come and sort it out, assuming of course it was fitted correctly and registered with Vaillant.

when you call for heat and press i what does the display say

You have really given us no significant information on which we can help you.

Was the boiler professionally installed by a CORGI ?

Did it work when it was commissioned?

Has the boiler even been commissioned?

Was the Benchmark filled in?

Has the installation been registered with Vaillant?

Tony

Sponsored Links
to the best of my knowledge everything is above board. just worried after paying so much for the machine.

You have really given us no significant information on which we can help you.

Was the boiler professionally installed by a CORGI ?

Did it work when it was commissioned?

Has the boiler even been commissioned?

Was the Benchmark filled in?

Has the installation been registered with Vaillant?

Tony

Its "F" codes which you should be looking for.

But if you cannot be bothered to answer any of the questions I have asked then I cannot help you.

Tony

do you actually get water out of the tap,(filling loop tap open will stop water through the boiler)

S7 is no heat demand iirc

I have repeatedly been asking you if the boiler was working on hot water when it was installed!

It seems that you are being intentionally evasive in not answering simple questions which would enable us to help you.

Another question is what does the installer say about it?

Tony

sorry if you think that, dont mean to be evasive. might be my lack of knowledge. the boiler was only recently instaled. the hot water never worked. the instaler said to call th service guy.

Why would you want an F code. The S codes can be more helpful.

In this case 'S7' is the boiler in pump over run mode for heating.

Although the boiler does not fire for HW, does the tap symbol appear (although I doubt it will from 'S7' being displayed)?

Could be something simple that the installer has connected the hot and cold pipes back to front, or maybe the aqua sensor has malfunctioned.

the tap symbol does appear. if he connected the pipes wrong would the hot not come from the cold tap?

When running the hot tap you would expect to see s22/23/24 if i remember(Dave will confirm) if your boiler doesnt even show that it might not be seeing the demand for hot water.(sensor fault)

Had one very recently where group service changed a small pcb in the storage tank, boiler would stay on s7 with not fault log and randamoly switch to heating no DHW regardless of the VRT360f's input.

my best course of action is to call the service people so. thanks for all your help. excuse my lack of plumbing knowledge. happy christmas.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back