Vaillant

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys. Ned your help again. CORGI REGISTERED plumber installed my boiler Vaillant ECOmax 828/2e (did not flush it even once) The boiler did work about 5 days. I take one radiator out and boiler only working 6-7 hours and lokcs out with a fult code F.25 and with no presure. I do not know what to do. Any ideas please?
Thank you

Sponsored Links
I did try it about 3 times. Still presure goes after about 6-7 hours???
Thank you

You have a leak somewhere on your system, either joints or pressure relief valve.
Check thoroughly. :D

Sponsored Links
You say the boiler works for five days and then you remove a radiator and now boiler is losing pressure every 7 hours or so. This would suggest that you removing the rad has to be the cause.

Did you check his CORGI card?

If non flushing is an issue, why not call the engineer and talk to him. It is not the first time a client refuses to have it done because that is an add on to boiler change. So client keeps the price down by just going for boiler swop and when other things become an issue, they wonder why.

BAHCO - Why did you say to represurise my system to 1 bar and not to 1.5 bar? PLumber did it to 1.5 bar. ihave only 4 radiators working the rest is taken out (i am redecorating)

DP- I did check his card and ask him why is he not flushing it and he reply he never does new systems(strange)

Thank you

If you have the manufacturers instructions to hand, refer to them for correct pressure. Your system will probably operate quite happily at this pressure but MI should always be followed :D

Pipe is new, rads are new, boiler is new so one would ecpect no need to flush

Wrong. There will be copper bits in the system that must be removed else pinholing will result. Manufacturing oils in the rads will need removing. What about the flux residues?.

2 year warranty on boiler means J/S when makers take water sample and inform you that payment is due for repairs they carry out to fix your boiler.

Think if you go back and read your link romchik a few of the guys tell you to flush out the system. In fact the last post by kev mentions it and putting inhibitor in.

No. No. No. Cos it's only a bit of paper nothing else.
Doesn't mean the job was done right.
In fact-------- What does it mean???
Anybody worked it out yet??? :confused:

romchik
if the system wasnt flushed / the benchmark book cant have been filled in

if not your warranty could be for 10 yrs vaillant could refuse to honour it :cry:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back