Vaillant ecomax

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys. I have changed all my plumbing in the house (water and heating)
I have bought Vaillant ECOMAX 828/2e boiler. Corgi registred plumber coming to install it. Can you please tell me what he needs to dofor new system.Just wondering because he wants £600. I want to make sure that i know what does he need to do. :rolleyes:
Thank you

Sponsored Links
is the gas supply big enough
are the pipes in the location where the boiler is going
is there a drain near for the condensate
is there a fused conn unit fitted for the boiler
is there a room stat fitted
:cry:

and have u cleaned THOROUGHLY the central heating systen to remove all the maganatite etc
the boiler technician

the boiler tech is right

Cleaning the system is a MUST for vaillants as they are a bastard if there is any **** in the system,

Sponsored Links
well kev you know what they say

to assume makes an

ASS of U & ME

:p

Thank you guys. Does he need to put some liquid inside the system?
Thank you

Nice boiler that is. Had the same one fitted myself a couple of weeks ago. Paid about twice, but then that included laying 15 m of gas pipe, and a few water pipes as well. Can recommend the radio based room thermostat, very handy little thing! :)

But as everybody else suggests, clean the system first...

Thank you. All pipes are new incliding water mains. Is anithing else he needs to put in central heating pipes?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back