Vaillant

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can someone tell me if this pcb (Vaillant 13-0273 Pcb) is hybrid or non hybrid please
Also would someone kindly send me the service manual for the Vaillant VCW GB 242 EH
Thank you
All the best Dean.

Sponsored Links
Can someone help with a replacement part number for the pcb 13-0273 main board it has a plastic temperature dial spindle on it if that helps thank you
Funny how I can’t find pcb 13-0273 there seems to be so many types
All the best Dean.

Help Please hybrid model or non-hybrid Plastic or brass stat spindle
Is the referred to spindle on the main PCB (central heating knob) or under the boiler?
Thanks
All the best Dean.

Sponsored Links
Which board is it you need? There are three horizontally mounted ones and one vertically mounted. The middle horizontal one and the verical one are the only ones where hybrid/non hybrid matter. It's the middle horizontal board that has the thermostat knob on it, if the temp control knob spindle is white plastic (pull the knob off from the middle of the control box) it's hybrid, anything else is non hybrid.

Main PCB (vertical) is 13-0277 non hybrid, 13-0331 hybrid

Thermostat board (middle horizontal) is 25-2945 non hybrid, 25-2957 hybrid.

If you're changing both boards it doesn't matter which version you get so long as they're BOTH either hybrid or non hybrid

I don't think 13-0273 is right, doesn't seem to exist

Thank you for the answer what I have got is no hole on the main PCB vertically mounted just variable potentiometer with white plastic spindle so the middle horizontal board for non hybrid if I understand right has the spindle on it and passes throw the main non hybrid PCB
Thank you I now know I have got the hybrid board
All the best Dean.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back