Valliant ecoplus 824 not responding

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, first post so hello :)

I'm having trouble getting my heating going again after the summer; thermostat is definitely working and sending a signal to the boiler. The boiler is also functioning perfectly in terms of hot water, just not heating.

A quick shifty through the manual said that the msg on the panel should go from S! to S4 once the heating demand is received. It's stuck on S0...

Does anyone have any ideas about the issue?

Any help hugely appreciated
Oli

Sponsored Links
What's the heating temperature set to? Is there an umberella symbol on the display.

Nath

Sponsored Links
Test that your getting 240v on terminal 4 on the curcuit board. Then if you are check the divertor valve is getting a 24vdc on the brown and black wire spike when heating is selected. If not then I'd be looking at a board fault.

Nath

I'll be honest if you don't know if you have a multimeter, you shouldn't be in about areas that could have 240 volts running through it.

That's a recipe for disaster!

I'll be honest if you don't know if you have a multimeter, you shouldn't be in about areas that could have 240 volts running through it.

That's a recipe for disaster!

Truesay!
Will get an expert in, I was hoping it would be a matter of someone telling me to flick a switch and all would be well.

Everyone always thinks that!

The real world is different.

All that a non technical owner can usually do is ensure the system pressure is correct and read any fault codes!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back