Valve to radiator connectors name ??

Sponsored Links
1/2" or 3/4" ? I'll sell you some for the right price, what do you expect they cost?

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Sponsored Links
19 replies and they are still called radiator tails brass or chrome they are called radiator tails, unbeleivably the Brass ones are cheaper ????

19 replies and they are still called radiator tails brass or chrome they are called radiator tails, unbeleivably the Brass ones are cheaper ????
I am not worried about the name I know it tails now but still can't find any I you read the replys you would see that ...I really don't see the point to your reply not very helpfull and there was me thinking this forum we to help each other out :evil:

I am trying to buy brass 1/2 BSP connect that connects valve to the radiator . All radiator valves come with them but I can't find them on there own , can't even fine there name . I have restore some victoren brass valves and just need them to finish any one help plz
. Your only hope is a salvage yard where they might have rads with the tails still in them but the valves missing - then you can either buy their tails or sell them your valves . You can get new repro valves complete . Tails have never been sold on their own :cry:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back