Valves for towel radiator to connect to floor pipes

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Folks,

Looking for a bit of friendly advice. When i moved into my house the bathroom radiator had been removed but the pipes and valves were still there (coming out from the floor). I have bottom a small towel radiator to replace this - now Its a solid wall so I have no intensions of lifting floor boards and putting holes in the wall.

The radiator will sit just above the skirting (the valved are to the skirtings too). However my radiator valve holes face the wall whereas the piping valves face inwards to each other. Can anyone recommend any possible solutions?Is this possible to attach the towel radiator valves to the pipes coming from the floor.?

Thank you for any assistance you can give me. I've have pictures but not sure how to add them. thanks

Sponsored Links
Bit confused what you are asking.

If you could post a picture it would help quite a bit.

Andy.

I can see what you want to do with the valves - it will look horrid.

But how are you going to be hanging the towel rad without making holes in the wall?

Why not just do it properly - once?

Sponsored Links
Hi Dan,

Yes the radiator will be fixed to the wall sorry I know my post isn't very clear. What I meant by putting holes in the wall was not putting the pipes in the wall.

Its really just a question of can I get valves to connect to the original floor pipes. I'm not an expert but like to give things ago, so just thought i'd ask for some advice.

Thank you:)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back