Varem expansion vessel

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My customer has been online and bought a Telford Tempest cylinder which has come with a control group, tundish, zone valve and expansion vessel. Unfortunately the expansion vessel has no back nut or olive at the point of entry and it seems to be something other than a bsp thread. The vessel is made by Varem and I'm wondering the thread is metric.

Has anyone had any dealings with Varem expansion vessels and encountered similar problems?

And just as a rant, the bloody internet is a pain because Jo public all of a sudden starts looking at websites for plumbing materials because he or she thinks it's cheaper than asking poor sods like me to supply the kit. Noe I'm spending time trying to solve a bloody problem I didn't need. Rant over

Sponsored Links
should definaltely be a BSP thread, you get flexible hoses to fit them but I prefer to hard pipe

The Varem dhw expansion vessels from 5 to 40 litre capacity all have 3/4" connections.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back