VAX Blade 2

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We have the above hover. 10 months in and the brush head failed. It’s belt driven and when I had a look, the gears bearing was worn meaning it got hot and made a horrible noise. Call to VAX, and a new head sent free. I said the hover was not being used incorrectly and it appeared that this is a weak point. Now just over a year the dust collection sprung door hinge has snapped. Looking at it I’m surprised it lasted this long as it’s very thin. Call to VAX, they said, as a good will gesture and as the hover is only just over one year old, a new part will be sent free. I was under the impression that this hover came with a 3 yr warranty, no he said, that’s only for the battery. All said, the hover does work fine but I really expect hover parts to last longer. Now waiting for the battery unit to fail.

Sponsored Links
That's rubbish! We have this hoover and very disappointed with almost every aspect of it. I got our Dyson DC25 out last week and the difference in how well it cleaned was incredible.

Bad points - 1yr old and when using boost function we're lucky if the battery lasts much more than 5 minutes.

Emptying the dust collection bin is very messy, need to get your fingers in to get the dust and hairs out.

Poor quality attachments - the glue on the felt part of our upholstery tool peeled off on day 1.

Otherwise it's fun to use!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back