Vaxxers read this. Link provided

Poor old mottie...

He doesn't understand the word 'context' :rolleyes:

And he then puts in some random quotes because he has nothing to add, but wishes simply to denigrate (failing dismally) someone who has proved him to be a total idiot time and time again...

Why he doesn't add to the topic is all to obvious!

And he really is a creepy stalker!

Sponsored Links
Poor old mottie...

He doesn't understand the word 'context' :rolleyes:

And he then puts in some random quotes because he has nothing to add, but wishes simply to denigrate (failing dismally) someone who has proved him to be a total idiot time and time again...

Why he doesn't add to the topic is all to obvious!

And he really is a creepy stalker!
(y)

It's interesting seeing a member of JVCI give their own individual view rather than the consensus. He seems to believe in very open science, where the full details are shared based on the hope that this builds trust for future communication. I'm not sure he's right.

Lets not forget the vaccine is still under trial till 2023 and still not been taken off emergency approval

Sponsored Links
Lets not forget the vaccine is still under trial till 2023 and still not been taken off emergency approval
Which vaccine? For example we haven't given unconditional approval for the Pfizer vaccine, but the US FDA has. That full approval was based on the same data that was used for the conditional approval. The lack of urgency might be due to it already being allowed, why rush?

Which vaccine? For example we haven't given unconditional approval for the Pfizer vaccine, but the US FDA has. That full approval was based on the same data that was used for the conditional approval. The lack of urgency might be due to it already being allowed, why rush?
When the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) granted full approval of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine for people ages 16 and older Monday, it did so with a warning to parents and medical providers.

The vaccine -- the first covid-19 vaccine to transition from an emergency authorization status to full FDA approval -- should not be given to young children as off-label use, according to FDA commissioner Janet Woodcock.

Unconditional ?

So you are also a professor and a member of the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation?

Do you know more than Adam Finn?

Why would he have stated that "parents were justified in waiting an extra three to six months to get their children jabbed until the risks were made clearer with further research"?

My original post has been mod edited along with the topic title, so maybe you didn't get the whole gist of it!

you said the vaccine was “untested” that’s demonstrably untrue.

the vaccines have undergone full 3 phase testing.

what tests are you saying they haven’t had?

When the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) granted full approval of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine for people ages 16 and older Monday, it did so with a warning to parents and medical providers.

The vaccine -- the first covid-19 vaccine to transition from an emergency authorization status to full FDA approval -- should not be given to young children as off-label use, according to FDA commissioner Janet Woodcock.

Unconditional ?
Perhaps a poor choice of wording on my part. Full approval might be a more accurate one.

It's normal for vaccines, or medications, to only be approved under certain conditions. Age is a typical example. Tell me if you can, is Invermectin approved for under 18s under any circumstances?

No it isn’t.

that is misinformation widely spread by anti vaxxers.

Emergency approval authorisation has the same 3 phase testing as normal approval.

The vaccines are not under trial, none of them.

they are under 2 year safety monitoring which is normal practice for any approved drug.

Perhaps a poor choice of wording on my part. Full approval might be a more accurate one.

It's normal for vaccines, or medications, to only be approved under certain conditions. Age is a typical example. Tell me if you can, is Invermectin approved for under 18s under any circumstances?
tell me why if you can why after being used for decades and 3.4 billion doses taking it why invermectin has suddenly become dangerous . I wonder how different the new drug that the US government has given the makers of it 360 million to develop for covid will be

is Invermectin approved for under 18s under any circumstances

Unfortunately you are wrong on this….Ivermectin is approved for under 18s -if you are a horse.

well you did say under “any circumstances” :D

tell me why if you can why after being used for decades and 3.4 billion doses taking it why invermectin has suddenly become dangerous . I wonder how different the new drug that the US government has given the makers of it 360 million to develop for covid will be
If you're polite enough to answer my questions I'll do the same.

But I'll give you a clue. Cattle are not people.

Ivermectin is being used off label and at dosage rates untested for human consumption.

and there are no major quality studies that prove efficacy.

there is tons of misinformation being spread about ivermectin - especially by you tubers trying to build their channels.

for a balanced discussion here is Tim Spector

Sponsored Links
Back