Vectaire CK220H2C

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My kitchen extractor of umteen years has packed up and, I ca't find an exact replacement without paying megabucks i.e.
Can anyone point my in the direction of something that has the same (approx) dimensions, so that I don't have to musc remedial work to the wall?
Edit; what about this?

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Sponsored Links
For a above cooker unit, clearly needs to be cleanable, but for general room there are heat recovery units costing less, that is if you want to recover heat from a kitchen?

I looked at that spec, and 45 watt is over doing it a bit, normally more like 12 watt, and roller bearings? Most have sintered bronze, why do you need such a powerful fan?

That's the fan that has been there for almost 30 years and as it's kaput now, I just wanted to change it like for like.
I've done some Googlin' (no G) and I now think this is the equivalent. It's a different model to my first link.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back