Vehicle Inspection Pit

That looks excellent and a brilliant idea. I live in St Neots and I see you're in "Cambridgeshire" so any chance I can put my car over it to do some work on the suspension?

I can send you the rough drawings so you can make one if that helps lol, seriously, my neighbours would be straight on the blower thinking I was running a business from home.

Sponsored Links
Just wondering why you didn't build the pit inside your garage instead of on your drive?

It would have been protected from the weather at least.

Nice job though.

Sorry to dig up (pardon the pun) an old thread but would anyone have a link to the big inspection pit thread spoken about in the very first post. Tried a search but nothing coming up. Thanks

Sponsored Links
Did you get planning permission for this work?
It seems an unusual place to install an inspection pit.

Wotan
:confused:
drainage pumped out?

on a refinery site we had a concrete tank sunk into the ground to take boiler condensate..when empty it used to go up and down with the tides..:D
they had to fit a large fin around the four edges of the sides about 1.3 down to stop this..just a silly thought

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back