Your desk/workstation - version 2!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
It just occurred to me, after having to "re-do" the rogues gallery, there was another thread I started months and months ago, which was here:

//www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=27482

Anyway, most of the pictures have been lost when the image hosting site went off-line, so I thought it would be good to re-launch the thread - it was an idea I pinched from elsewhere, but I think it's good for getting an idea of who you're talking to and a little bit of insight into their lives.

In any case, I have moved since then, so mine's completely different now anyway. The idea is simple - just post a picture of where you type your DIYnot ramblings from!

(If you don't have a preferred image hosting site or don't know how to do it, just email the pic to me (address in profile) and I'll put it up for you...)

One rule - you're not allowed to tidy up, that's cheating (I haven't!)

Here goes then:

ScreenHunter_9.jpg

Your turn!

Sponsored Links
Here's mine, a squished corner of my dining room (which is currently pink as we've only been here a few months and the previous owner had scary taste!).

CIMG6374.jpg

And yes that is this thread open on the monitor! :LOL:

Only one volunteer so far? It was more popular last time.....

I would, but there's a new girl in the office, sat opposite me, and she's going to think I'm some kind of weirdo if I start taking pictures that are inevitably going to have her in.

Maybe when she goes to the toilet......

Sponsored Links
I wouldnt take a picture of her going to the toilet, you may get arrested and loose your job.

And I managed to pass off the last three times as accidental. Any more and people are going to start to suspect !!

Nice sub, gcol - is that just for the computer's sound or is it part of a bigger system?

Just connected to the pc. I use it for gaming and for playing music I have stored on the pc. Fortunately the house next door is vacant. ;)

That could be a dual entry for rogues gallery as well!

dsc002824un.jpg

For some reason things accumulate on top of the filing tin, they never seem to make it inside! :oops:

Here's mine:

Does anyone know if this phenomena has a name:

They do it in Viz magazine a lot and I like it.

Sponsored Links
Back